- Principles for processing personal data
- Statistics and Evaluation of visitor behavior
- Marketing Activities
- Your Rights
- GDPR General Data Protection Regulation Act
- Data Controller Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed. International Network Against Cyber Hate (INACH) Tweede Rozendwarsstraat 22Hs, 1016 PE Amsterdam, The Netherlands Ronald Eissens Contact: Please send your inquiry using this form
- Data Processor Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
2. Principles for processing personal data
. Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
- Security. We are using “https” protocol to transfer data securely on the Internet (data protection through technology design Article 25 (1) of the GDPR). By using TLS (Transport Layer Security), an encryption protocol for secure data transmission over the Internet, we can ensure the protection of confidential data. The URL in your browser will change to “HTTPS” instead of “HTTP” when this security feature is invoked. Your browser may also display a lock symbol on its bottom task bar line to indicate this secure transmission is in place.
2.1. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
If not stated otherwise, you data is processed according to Article 6 (1f) of the GDPR (lawfulness of processing).
3. Statistics and Evaluation of visitor behavior
3.1. Server Log Files
When you visit websites today, certain information is automatically created and stored, including on this website. The Hosting of this Website (react.inach.net) is provided through Final Frontier B.V., Cypergrasweg 3 D, 1313AK Almere-Stad, Flevoland, Netherlands, www.final-frontier.nl
According to the Provider the following information is gathered and processed within so-called server log files: Connection data like requested file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, the requesting provider and other diagnostic data. This data is used exclusively to ensure trouble-free operation of our website. We are not able to draw any conclusions about you personally. The legal basis, according to Article 6 (1f) of the GDPR (lawfulness of processing), is that there is a legitimate interest in enabling the error-free and secure operation of this website by capturing web server log files.
Currently, we use no cookies or any other tracking system. No data is gathered from visitors to our site.
4. Marketing Activities
By subscribing to the newsletter, you provide us with your personal data such as your e-mail address and optional information like your name or your preferences for selected topics. We process this data in order to send you the newsletter. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent expressed by selecting an adequate check box when subscribing to the newsletter. We use the data stored in the registration for the newsletter exclusively for our newsletter and do not pass this on. The legal basis, in accordance with Article 6 (1a)
of the GDPR (lawfulness of processing), is that you give us consent to the processing of the data you have entered. You can revoke this consent at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included in every newsletter or by sending as an e-mail.
We send out newsletters with MailChimp and use features of the MailChimp newsletter service of The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave. NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA to record newsletter subscriptions. MailChimp is an active participant in the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, which regulates the correct and secure transfer of personal data. More information can be found at www.privacyshield.gov
, for information on privacy at MailChimp (Privacy), please refer to mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
When you receive our newsletter via MailChimp, information such as IP address, browser type and e-mail program are stored to give us information about the performance of our newsletter. MailChimp can use the images in the HTML emails called Web Beacons to see if the e-mail has arrived, whether it was opened and if and which links were clicked. All this information is stored on the servers of MailChimp, not on this website.
5. Your Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Austrian Data Protection Act (DSG):
- Right to rectification (Article 16 GDPR)
- Right to cancellation (“Right to be forgotten”) (Article 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR)
- Right to a notification – Obligation to notify in connection with the correction or deletion of personal data or limitation of processing (Article 19 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- Right of objection (Article 21 GDPR)
- Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – (Article 22 GDPR)
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority which in Austria is the data protection authority whose website you can find at www.dsb.gv.at
5.1. How you can access your personal information
If you have provided personal information to us, you may request to review the information that we have maintained. Please contact the program office that provided you the product or service, the office that handled your inquiry, or the privacy office at the addresses below. We will correct or delete any inaccurate information upon your request. Please send your inquiry using this form